|Reservation – 150 People Limit/Prayer
EIC has resumed all prayers indoors per the state and county guidelines. Iqama times are followed as published on the website.
Ramadan Isha & Taraweeh Registration Form
If you are a regular musallee at EIC, then you only need to submit the following form once to register for the Daily Prayers:
Jumu’ah Prayer Spot Reservation:
1:30pm | 2:30pm | 3:30pm
Please make sure to attend the Prayer that you have reserved. In case you can’t attend, please immediately release your spot by canceling your order so that someone else can utilize it. JazakAllahu khayran. For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please support the Masjid construction & be a part of the DONOR RECOGNITION TREE, details at https://www.eicsanjose.org/wp/project
The conditions and procedure for the use of the facility are described below:
- Wear a face mask at all times.
- Bring your own prayer rug.
- Maintain a minimum of six feet distance from other people at all times. No handshakes and hugs.
- Perform Wudu before arriving at the Masjid.
- People below the age of 15 and above the age of 55 should consult their physicians before attending.
- Avoid closed areas and close conversations.
- After finishing each congregational Prayer, all attendees must exit the parking lot immediately.
- Use the Eventbrite links to reserve your attendance for Prayers. We encourage regular musallees to register one time using the form.
- Please pray only at the marked areas.
- Follow the signs, instructions, and arrows as posted.
- Exit the building and the parking lot immediately after the prayers.
- Bring your own hand sanitizer if needed.
- It is highly recommended to pray Sunnah at home.
- Do not gather for casual talks i/outdoors after prayers.
Please Stay Home if…
- You have a cough, fever, or shortness of breath or other symptoms of COVID-19
- You recently had close contact with a person with COVID-19
- You fall under the high-risk category (diabetes, asthma, other underlying health conditions).
It is extremely important to adhere to these conditions at all times in order to keep the facility open. Severe penalties will be levied on individuals and EIC if the COVID rules are not complied.
We appreciate your continued cooperation and support.
Evergreen Islamic Center and its management are doing their best to follow the Federal/State/County/City Laws. While much uncertainty and apprehension remains, we do know that COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact or via aerosols. It may also spread by touching a surface or object that has the virus on it and then touching your mouth, nose, or eyes. EIC is providing the Religious services based on the Federal/State/County/City guidelines and is not responsible for any virus transmission which may be beyond our control. Hence it is up to the congregant’s disposal to make the wise decision to attend the Prayer at EIC or pray at home. There is no compulsion from EIC and EIC is not liable for any issues.
Note:- By accepting the ticket you are acknowledging that you will follow all rules and agree with the Disclaimer.
Evergreen Islamic Center Management