28th Shaaban, 1442 A.H.
Sunday, April 11, 2021
1st Jumu’ah Prayer
2nd Jumu’ah Prayer
3rd Jumu’ah Prayer
|Please Donate Generously
|Celebrate the month of Ramadan at EIC
EIC and its management will be following the Federal/State/City Laws. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. It may also spread by touching a surface or object that has the virus on it and then touching your mouth, nose, or eyes. EIC is holding religious services based on the Federal/State/City guidelines and is not responsible for any virus transmission which may be beyond its control. It is up to the congregant to make the informed individual decision to attend the Prayer at EIC or pray at home.
Due to COVID-19 safety guidelines, EIC is restricting the number of attendees allowed per prayer. Please use the Ramadan Isha & Taraweeh Registration Form to sign up.
- All attendees must pray at a marked space
- Attendees must wear facial masks at all times and maintain six feet distance between each other
- Persons age 65 years or older are requested to pray at home
- Children less than 13 years are also requested to pray at home as there will be no babysitting services provided
- Prayer shall be limited to the available spots; congregants will be allowed on a first-come, first-served basis. Four volunteers and our imam will make up the maximum number of participants permitted
- Prayer attendees must come with wudu and bring their own prayer rugs
- Please use hand sanitizer before and after visiting EIC
Safety is always at the forefront for all the events and our top priority. This is a construction site; we want all our congregation to be aware of their surroundings at all times.
- Please pay close attention to the posted signs and no trespassing in blocked off areas
- Park only in the designated areas and do not block space for emergency response vehicles
- We expect kids and youth to be present at the Masjid, be watchful while parking and driving through the parking lot during evening hours
- Parents: Continue to remind your kids about the safety
To ensure that parking and traffic concerns remain under control, here are the specific steps that we are implementing:
- Parking lot is open
- Familiarize yourself with the parking areas. We have the parking capacity for ~130 vehicles
- Keep parking spots open for people with disabilities, seniors and families with young kids near the Masjid entrance
- Only park in designated parking areas
- Due to ongoing site construction, portions of the parking lot may be closed as the need arises
- We highly encourage everybody to carpool
- Street parking (use only when parking lot is full)
- Please park the cars inside the facility and help remove congestion from the nearby streets
- Always park legally and never block access to a neighbor’s driveway
- Be aware and watchful of pedestrian traffic
- We are hiring SJPD officers to monitor the traffic on Ruby Avenue and Tully Road
- Thank the fine police officers for providing this service
Taraweeh will start right after Isha prayer. 20 shortened rakahs will be offered daily. The Quran will not be completed this Ramadan. Please check our website for prayer times and Ramadan Calendar.
- Taraweeh will be led by Hafiz Salim Molla supported by Hafiz Hamid Mian
- Hafiz Khan will give a daily summary talk on the Quranic verses recited during Taraweeh 45 minutes before Isha Prayer. Please, arrive early to benefit from the talk or watch it live on Facebook.
- Hasan Z. Rahim will be sending out a daily e-mail summary of the Quranic verses recited during Taraweeh. Please, signup for the newsletter
- There is no arrangement for babysitting this year. Please make your plans accordingly
Iftar at the Masjid:
There will be no formal arrangements for Iftar at EIC this year.
- Dates and water will be provided if you plan to pray Salat al-Maghrib
- There will be a boxed dinner plan for Saturday only. If you are interested in sponsoring for Saturday boxed dinner, then please choose ‘RAMADAN SPONSOR’ under the donation menu
- Dinner boxes will be distributed on Saturday after Asr and before Maghrib
- Eating inside the facility is not allowed
Be a good neighbor:
Islam has great respect for the mutual rights and duties of neighbors. It is critical that we remain mindful of our neighbors at all times and especially during Ramadan.
“And be good to the neighbor who is your relative and to the neighbor who is not a relative . . .” (Qur’an, 4:36)
Throughout Ramadan we see an increased level of activity at the Masjid. During the daylight saving time, Taraweeh prayers will end late. We want to ensure that we are not disturbing our neighbors as we exit the facility. Remember noise tends to carry farther distance when the surroundings are quiet.
- Limit your socialization in the parking lot
- Please do not congregate in the parking lot after the prayers
- Keep your voices low as you walk out of the facility
- Parents: Kids are not allowed to play in the parking lot
Interested in volunteering:
EIC has a dedicated team of volunteers to support various activities.
- We are always looking for people to help out
- Please, contact us at email@example.com to learn how you can help
|Receiving the Gift & Having the Best Ramadan
|EIC Steel Structure & Concrete Project
To thank our generous donors of $5000 & more, there will be a DONOR RECOGNITION TREE at EIC with each donor’s name or message.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity as the tree will have only 150 leaves.
If you have donated/pledged $5000 or more, then please submit the form at the following link with your choice of name/message to be inscribed on the leaf:
|Newsletter & Announcements
** Registration is OPEN **
Interested in Volunteering?